I’ve been having some problems working on the android version, and it killed my momentum, so I haven’t managed to release a new version when I wanted to, but about a week ago I managed to solve these problems.
I’m almost done working on the inventory feature, it’s very basic right now, but will serve as a base to expand to other features. I’m using Facebook to enable users to share the inventory data between the online and the mobile version, and as the authentication mechanism, as I didn’t want to start messing around with username and passwords. I’m also having plans to enable users to share all kinds of things (color schemes etc), so I’ve decided to use Facebook to cut down on the spam in advance.
I’m planning to finish the inventory feature, add the P3 colors, and then release a new version, hopefully it won’t take me too long.