Version 1.4 is now available and contains the following changes:
- Testors / Model Master colors (not including Floquil and Pactra which are about to be discontinued)
- ANA – American Army-Navy Aeronautical color standard
- Added some basic terms and definitions for colors
- Color filter will now search on each search term separately. For example, previously a search for “red blue” would not have found any results. Now it will return results for either the word “red” or “blue”
- Any search on the word “gray” will also search automatically on the word “grey” and vice versa.
- Any color with no specific rgb value will now have a background color of the general row color. For example, previously a color that didn’t had any other matches would have a blank background color, and the color would show in the RGB column. Now it will have a background color.
Let me know what’s the next colors you’re interested in with the poll to the right, or leave a comment if you found a mistake in the color matches, you want a new feature, or just for anything else.
P.S. If you find the android application useful, please rate and/or review it, I want to expand its exposure.